Karl Rove, the man who brought us such great candidates as Bob Dole, John McCain, and George Bush, the man most of us voted for while we were holding our noses. Only an overly confident, arrogant elitist Washington insider would have the audacity to use the term "conservative" in his new RINO organization.
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 22 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago