Crazy question here? But looking at this, based on Holders Sworn testimony to Congress, either he committed perjury there, or he clearly lied to a Federal Judge by misrepresenting James Rosen as a criminal in order to obtain a surveilance while having no intent o prosecute. This is much worse for Holder than anyone has mentioned. Either of these sets of circumstances are almost guaranteed cause for disbarment. So has anyone filed a Bar complaint yet? Congressman Issa? Mr. Rosen? Care to step up to the plate and rid us of this idiot?
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago