Crazy question here? But looking at this, based on Holders Sworn testimony to Congress, either he committed perjury there, or he clearly lied to a Federal Judge by misrepresenting James Rosen as a criminal in order to obtain a surveilance while having no intent o prosecute. This is much worse for Holder than anyone has mentioned. Either of these sets of circumstances are almost guaranteed cause for disbarment. So has anyone filed a Bar complaint yet? Congressman Issa? Mr. Rosen? Care to step up to the plate and rid us of this idiot?
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago