Well, that's one way to get people involved in the political process, Chris Matthews. The entire clip below shows a barrage of ridiculous statements coming from the MSNBC host, but calling those who aren't voting "idiots" definitely won the segment. MSNBC's Alex Wagner agreed with Matthews by saying, "This is true." The good stuff starts at 2:43.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago