In response to:
The states went about challenging Obamacare the wrong way. They should have re opened the issue of States Nulification. While the court says no state can nullify the federal was or regulations. How about 26 acting in concert. We also overlook the most basic, most core concept in our nation. The Constitution is the Property of the States, and 33 States Standing United can do anything. They can fire the Feds at will. It's time to wake the States up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago