Poll #1 from CNN: The race is tied among likely voters at 48 percent apiece, and Republicans have a six-percentage-point enthusiasm edge. Mitt Romney's favorability is now +10, at 53/43. For the first time, Romney is viewed more favorably than President Obama, who's at 51/48. Joe Biden's under-water on favorability, while Paul Ryan is +11. Romney has a six-point lead on the economy, is virtually tied on foreign policy and Medicare, and has overtaken Obama on leadership qualities. He has also seized the lead on the question of which candidate has an "optimistic vision" for the country's future. Romney...
Good points. Bain was approached by many companies, some were doomed to fail like tech companies in the late 90s did. That was no fault of Bain's.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago