Poll #1 from CNN: The race is tied among likely voters at 48 percent apiece, and Republicans have a six-percentage-point enthusiasm edge. Mitt Romney's favorability is now +10, at 53/43. For the first time, Romney is viewed more favorably than President Obama, who's at 51/48. Joe Biden's under-water on favorability, while Paul Ryan is +11. Romney has a six-point lead on the economy, is virtually tied on foreign policy and Medicare, and has overtaken Obama on leadership qualities. He has also seized the lead on the question of which candidate has an "optimistic vision" for the country's future. Romney...
Good points. Bain was approached by many companies, some were doomed to fail like tech companies in the late 90s did. That was no fault of Bain's.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago