This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Dread a last comment: Souls are immaterial, our bodies communicate senses. Death brings cessation of those senses, the soul departs the body. An immaterial soul can no longer hear from this temporal world or speak back to it. Deceased saints can not hear temporal messages of intercession on behalf of us, if they could hear the message, what could they do about it ? Saints were no different than any other faithful person when alive, what elevated them to a status of a preferred soul over a faithful soul? Dread, where in scripture is there a reference to saints? Can you point me to it?
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago