Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama was finished in 2010 ,all he needed was another two years to deal with his golf handicap.
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago