Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama was finished in 2010 ,all he needed was another two years to deal with his golf handicap.
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 52 minutes ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 3 hours ago