When discussing the difficult and polarizing issue of abortion, Democrats are fond of labeling their opponents "extremists," as if the term itself somehow settles the argument. President Obama's campaign has spent millions on ads flatly stating that Mitt Romney opposes abortion, even in the cases of rape and incest. This is patently false. The Left has attempted to exploit the Todd Akin saga to toxify other Republicans, even those who have called for Akin to step down. They've claimed that Paul Ryan is an "extremist" on the issue as well, hyping a story about his vote to "redefine...
In response to:
Why is it all we hear about are social issues, when the Real issue is the economy, jobs, taxes and spending ? Why are we stuck on condom ads from Fluke, and this type of garbage when millions of Americans are standing in unemployment lines as we speak?
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago