Henry Chao, an official at the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services who is overseeing the technology of the exchanges said at a recent conference. “Let’s just make sure it’s not a third-world experience.” Chao also described himself as...
In response to:
AmericanObserver Wrote: 1 minute ago (4:58 PM) Do you consider double digit inflation of health care costs over the past 2 decades a 'success" ---------------------------- NO. Know why those costs are soaring? A MAJOR part of those costs are the Hegelian practices of the government. The government has MANDATED all sorts of coverage, driving up costs dramatically, enter the trial lawyers and their ambulance chasing ways, and literally half or more of the health insurance costs can be directly attributed to them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 6 hours ago