My attempts to engage in public dialog with the SPLC have also been met with deafening silence. What is it, sir, that you fear? Why are you so unwilling to bring the issues to light in the public square? To this...
In response to:
Here is another outright pro homosexual lie: "Of the different groups mentioned in the article, which one involved itself in the creation of a law in Uganda to punish homosexuality through the use of the death penalty? That's right, it's the FRC." Total hogwash, the Ugandan people endured a HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE ruler named Mwanga who murdered and terrorized the population. IN fact there is a day of remembrance for his victims in Uganda and has been for some time. Ugandans do not forget what it was like, the FRC had nothing to do with any of that. Talk about follies.
You claim that the FRC knowingly disseminates false and defamatory information about LGBT people. Why, then, have you refused to have a public dialog with FRC head Tony Perkins in order to demonstrate your points? What if there is support for the statements the FRC has made, or what if their statements have been taken out of context?
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago