In response to:
It appears that the democrat wing of the democrat party is virtually gone. It received a critical wound when JFK was assassinated, lost hope when MLK was assassinated, was pummeled into unconsciousness by the Clintons, died with the 2009 incarnation, and is now being buried. I suspect that if we could go behind closed doors in the back rooms and meet the party's socialist powerbrokers we would meet the CEOs and members of the boards of directors of our own mainstream media corporations.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014