In response to:
One error in the article, the minimum wage increase in SeaTac Washington has neither sailed through nor actually passed. As of 14 November COB it was ahead by some fifty votes, with more to be counted. Certification is not until about 25 November. (Washington uses only mail in ballots, which only have to be postmarked by COB of election day, so they can actually be received up to about two weeks after the election). SeaTac has about 6,000 votes to be counted overall.
- McConnell: I’m on Team Rubio in regard to Cuba Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Michael Brown prosecutor: Some of the grand jury witnesses lied Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sony CEO: Cave? We didn’t cave. What do you mean? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s NLRB brings down the hammer on McDonald’s Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace did to Nazca Lines Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago