In response to:
Exclusive economic zone (EEZ) extends out 200 miles from the US and state of California has claimed and extended its clean air regime out to 100 miles so the ship will have to comply with many US laws, potentially including labor laws. As for the seasick factor, the use of dynamic positioning thrusters and sheer mass will overcome most of it. As for being sick of a ship, many of us have spent many months on far smaller vessels.
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago