In response to:
Exclusive economic zone (EEZ) extends out 200 miles from the US and state of California has claimed and extended its clean air regime out to 100 miles so the ship will have to comply with many US laws, potentially including labor laws. As for the seasick factor, the use of dynamic positioning thrusters and sheer mass will overcome most of it. As for being sick of a ship, many of us have spent many months on far smaller vessels.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 7 hours ago