In response to:
Might we also hear their analysis of how this stacks up against a LEADER of the Democrat Party, in a televised interview, talking about how there are "white n...... and black n......". This LEADER of the Democrat Party, once the third in the line of Presidential succession, was none other than Robert (KKK recruiter) Byrd. The interview was around 2000, if memory serves.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago