Cashe, Your first point is correct that there are those that do not fear either judgment. Your second is false because Mormons have many practices that are not sanctioned in the Bible. Now, I have seen a lot of Mormons on this board that are whining that they are "offended" that they are not being called Christian. Face it, you are Mormon. Why is this a problem? I have many mormon friends and they agree that they are Mormon. WE have excellent conversations about faith. The more we have gotten to know one another, the more different we have discovered our religions are. What I have discovered about Mormons is that they are excellent Americans, excellent neighbors, fun people to be around and very kind. They are not Christians though.
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 3 hours ago