Cashe, Your first point is correct that there are those that do not fear either judgment. Your second is false because Mormons have many practices that are not sanctioned in the Bible. Now, I have seen a lot of Mormons on this board that are whining that they are "offended" that they are not being called Christian. Face it, you are Mormon. Why is this a problem? I have many mormon friends and they agree that they are Mormon. WE have excellent conversations about faith. The more we have gotten to know one another, the more different we have discovered our religions are. What I have discovered about Mormons is that they are excellent Americans, excellent neighbors, fun people to be around and very kind. They are not Christians though.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago