Cashe, Your first point is correct that there are those that do not fear either judgment. Your second is false because Mormons have many practices that are not sanctioned in the Bible. Now, I have seen a lot of Mormons on this board that are whining that they are "offended" that they are not being called Christian. Face it, you are Mormon. Why is this a problem? I have many mormon friends and they agree that they are Mormon. WE have excellent conversations about faith. The more we have gotten to know one another, the more different we have discovered our religions are. What I have discovered about Mormons is that they are excellent Americans, excellent neighbors, fun people to be around and very kind. They are not Christians though.
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago