Why Did Gabriel Gomez Lose?

Anaconda Wrote: Jun 28, 2013 3:53 PM
You are a loser and go F yourself. I am not going to leave the democrat party (yours). In fact I am an independent conservative so I have not party to leave assh..

Why Did Gabriel Gomez Lose?

Anaconda Wrote: Jun 28, 2013 11:24 AM
Actually, the reason he lost was because he was a liberal. He refused to attack Markey on the issues. He ran a campaign that only said, he was new and MArkey was old. He was fresh and MArkey had been around forever. IT also did not help that he donated to Obama and told Deval Patrick that he would be a thorn in the side of Republicans in Congress. I am from MA and most of my conservative friends did not take time off work to vote for him.
If the conservatives had any vision or balls, they would pillory this guy with attack ads that were brutal but smart. He should be labelled as a racist hater. You should not just shrug this off. To beat the liberals, you have to punch them 10 times harder. The only reason they are winning the national debate is that they are better at throwing around propaganda. They are better at destroying their opponents.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Anaconda Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 3:49 PM
Sure I can speak of God, but he is Trinitarian, so I do not use rhetoric but fact. Anyone who believes that the Council of Nicea invented the Trinity is ignorant of the writings of the early church fathers hundreds of years before.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Anaconda Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 3:46 PM
One before Jesus came and one after he was born.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Anaconda Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 3:45 PM
What is the point...all Christians believe this to be true?

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Anaconda Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 3:45 PM
Sorry but your statement is false. Muslims know Christ and call them Messiah. The Mormon Jesus is completely different than the Christian Jesus ontologically and epistomologically. These are just facts.

The Judgment of Future Generations

Anaconda Wrote: May 31, 2013 7:19 AM
Cashe, Your first point is correct that there are those that do not fear either judgment. Your second is false because Mormons have many practices that are not sanctioned in the Bible. Now, I have seen a lot of Mormons on this board that are whining that they are "offended" that they are not being called Christian. Face it, you are Mormon. Why is this a problem? I have many mormon friends and they agree that they are Mormon. WE have excellent conversations about faith. The more we have gotten to know one another, the more different we have discovered our religions are. What I have discovered about Mormons is that they are excellent Americans, excellent neighbors, fun people to be around and very kind. They are not Christians though.

The Judgment of Future Generations

Anaconda Wrote: May 31, 2013 7:13 AM
You are wrong. Mormons are not Christians because their theology is completely different than Christianity. They do not believe in the Trinity. They do not believe the Father was uncreated. They do not believe in the basic tenents of Christianity. Baptists do. Traditional Quakers do.

The Judgment of Future Generations

Anaconda Wrote: May 31, 2013 7:11 AM
Homosexual marriage and the civil rights movement have nothing in common. The goal of same sex marriage proponents is to destroy traditional marriage so Marriage no longer exists. This was well laid out by Karl Marx and is easily accessible on Youtube by leaders of this movement...when you destroy the traditional family, you destroy capitalism and Christianity. The goal is to make marriage meaningless.
These folks are truly deluded, though they reflect how the kids in this country are being educated.