The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago