In response to:
annfan said.... LOL I never encouraged the banning of anything, so don't put words in my mouth in your vain attempt to be smarter than everyone in the room. What I said was it's a good thing to expose bigoted organizations like Facebook, and call them out publicly for their hard core bias against Christianity. __________________ annfan if you read the comment from me the way I wrote it & it did come thru in the post there was a break in where I was addressing you & my statement about silencing dissenting voices. Where I was addressing you I was addressing ___you___. The rest was just a statement of what I see happening across the board. As far as me enacting a "vain attempt to be smarter than everyone in the room." I do not & never have done that boy. There are people here who have far more education than I do & I freely admit it. My only bette noire is to ensure that I do my research & that what I post as fact is just that....truthful facts.
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago