Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
Bigdog said.... Please do not attempt to tell me what I know so well. This nonsense about relieving this officer is willful misinformation. Gen ham took over for a suspended general and is serving out that officer's command time. He has also announced plans to retire at the end of his term, which was recently announced. You are wildly mistaken and now you just look stupid. _______________ Bigdog there is no friggin reason to be insulting. I just reported & provided links to what I saw on FNC & read from Military.com. Now if those sources are wrong then I apologize. Did you even give them a look? As I questioned below. Is it possible that Ham got a talking to & promised to mend his ways?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago