This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Herald said... But doesn't that just raise another question in that what created the creator? And if you're going to say that the creator is eternal, then why can't that apply to the universe as well? Carl Sagan made this argument years ago and I think it still carries weight to this day ______________________ This is going to sound like a bit of a cop out Herald but on my oath it's not, I've concidered this question quite a bit. The difference between the Creator & the universe as a whole is this.... The Creator is Spirit The universe is matter & energy. Matter does not come from nowhere, it has a source. Unless you can pinpoint the source then it's a matter of faith as to where the matter that makes up the universe came from.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago