This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Did Jesus sert any of the 12 over the others? No he did not. They were to act as moved by the Holy Spirit now as led by a mortal man. If you actually study history you'd find that some of the Pagan / Heathen religions were set up _EXACTLY_ as the Roman catholic church is organized. From the ranking of the priests, to the sisterhood of the nuns, to the private confessions, to many of the colors to represent the holidays. Hella's Gates if you read the writings of the Roman church's "fathers" you find that they ADVOCATED using the trappings of the Pagan / Heathen faiths to make conversions easier.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago