Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
So tell me why the House has passed 25+ bills most with bi-partisan support that were ment to help the economy & those bills sit on Princess Hairless Reids desk? Oh btw there is a compromise bill that's been in limbo since August that would have extended the tax cuts into next year. It had the support of BHO. Reid tabled it because everyone gets the tax cuts.
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Mary Katharine Ham 32 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 51 mins ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago