Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
So tell me why the House has passed 25+ bills most with bi-partisan support that were ment to help the economy & those bills sit on Princess Hairless Reids desk? Oh btw there is a compromise bill that's been in limbo since August that would have extended the tax cuts into next year. It had the support of BHO. Reid tabled it because everyone gets the tax cuts.
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 minutes ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago