Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Moshed said.... No, child. YOU are the slave. But that's what Joos do. They twist everything, to where black is white and white is black. They have fooled many. I am not one of them. I will fight you vermin till the end. ________________ But Moshed I'm part Jew, if the Jews own everything that means I own you. So you are, in fact, the slave of the Jews, & by extension me. Now mind you I'd never spend my money for the likes of you Moshed, you're a substandard representative of your species & should have been gelded so you don't breed. BTW Moshed if we're vermin we're still smarter than you are.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago