Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Moshed said.... No, child. YOU are the slave. But that's what Joos do. They twist everything, to where black is white and white is black. They have fooled many. I am not one of them. I will fight you vermin till the end. ________________ But Moshed I'm part Jew, if the Jews own everything that means I own you. So you are, in fact, the slave of the Jews, & by extension me. Now mind you I'd never spend my money for the likes of you Moshed, you're a substandard representative of your species & should have been gelded so you don't breed. BTW Moshed if we're vermin we're still smarter than you are.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago