Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Moshed said.... No, child. YOU are the slave. But that's what Joos do. They twist everything, to where black is white and white is black. They have fooled many. I am not one of them. I will fight you vermin till the end. ________________ But Moshed I'm part Jew, if the Jews own everything that means I own you. So you are, in fact, the slave of the Jews, & by extension me. Now mind you I'd never spend my money for the likes of you Moshed, you're a substandard representative of your species & should have been gelded so you don't breed. BTW Moshed if we're vermin we're still smarter than you are.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago