Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Facing the west to a distant land, Gazing out to the sea, Standing on Cornwall's rocky shore, The crashing waves far below me, I see a ship disappear in the mist, That shines like silver and bronze, Carrying the body of the Wounded King, To be healed in Avalon.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago