Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
The life of a man, the life of a King, The love for a Queen, Pendragon of Britain, Sovereign of the Land, The mightiest warrior ever seen. The Magic Sword in his hand, Like lightning, cut through the air. A gift of the Goddess, Lady of the Lake, To Valiant Arthur, the Bear. In the heart of Dumnonia stands a tower, An Isle on a sea of glass. Where Merlin planned the Old Gods of the Land, Would return to Britain at last. Twelve of the Thirteen Treasures were there, Clyddno Eiddin's Cauldron the quest, On Prydwen they sailed, Into the Otherworld, None but seven returned from the west.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago