Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Sybil said... Yeah right, He went to war on a Chinese credit card and just by accident left the whole Southern border wide open, wanted amnesty for 15-20-million 3rd-world-illegal-alien-invaders, Nah, GB-2 wasn't a Corrupt-Criminal 2001-2009, Nah ! ______________ Now I never said he wasn't a politician. Nor did I say that Bush was a conservative of any kind. I did say he was a republicant, borderline progressive. The war thing is open to viewpoint since Afghanistan was provoked by 9 / 11. Iraq on the other hand was foolish & could have been handled differently.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 7 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago