Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
*pats the child on the head* Good imagination you've got there.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago