Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
DSMike said... Religion aside there is no difference in genetics at birth or at contraception, therefore we are talking not of a substantial difference but rather one of form. ______________ Never said there was a difference in genetics Mike. But as an example...for some _LIFE_ begins at conception. For me _LIFE_ begins at successful implantation in the uterine wall. For some _LIFE_ begins at "quickening". For some _LIFE_ begins at the first independent heartbeat. For some _LIFE_ begins at viability. For some _LIFE_ doesn't begin until actual birth. This is not an easy question to answer
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago