Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
DSMike said... Religion aside there is no difference in genetics at birth or at contraception, therefore we are talking not of a substantial difference but rather one of form. ______________ Never said there was a difference in genetics Mike. But as an example...for some _LIFE_ begins at conception. For me _LIFE_ begins at successful implantation in the uterine wall. For some _LIFE_ begins at "quickening". For some _LIFE_ begins at the first independent heartbeat. For some _LIFE_ begins at viability. For some _LIFE_ doesn't begin until actual birth. This is not an easy question to answer
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago