Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:55 PM)
Then there's this from yesterday Darby. . . . Federal Judge Blocks Louisiana's New Abortion Law Darby O'Gill Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 2:58 PM Just for americathebeautiful....to satisfy your curiosity as to my credentials...here's a brief bio.... ...I am a Traditional Roman Catholic, attending only the Tridentine Mass.

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:47 PM)
Usually only Catholics refer to Mary as you do. Also you've admitted to being catholic in the past Darby

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:45 PM)
Eric. . . . Is there a third choice?

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:41 PM)
I hold no animus towards Darby himself. I do have issues with some of his attitudes however. I'm not sure he could say the same Mag. . . . Not & be utterly truthful.

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:39 PM)
So you don't cleave to the RCC scriptures Darby? How interesting. I thought you were catholic.

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:33 PM)
Ah. . . Well then. Those women are, to some extent, my ancestors. One should take pride in, & remember, the accomplishments of family. . . even distant family.

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:30 PM)
If I offended you Mag I am sorry, such was not my intent. But what is. . . is.

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:25 PM)
*chuckles* Really Darby? Yet they are referenced within your own scripture. Did Lucifer influence that as well?

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:23 PM)
Darby said. . . A..I am aware of what you 'much prefer'.....we all are. _____________ *soft smile* To what are you referring Darby?

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 1 hour ago (6:17 PM)
Oh btw Darby the deification of Mary is an amalgam of many of the oldest Heathen/Pagan/Wiccan Goddesses. Did you know that Isis, Mother Goddess of Egypt, was called "Queen of the Heavens" about 1500 years before Mary was even conceived? Did you know that many of the elder Goddesses had "virgin" births well before the time of Y'shua as well? There are other parallels as well but I think those two examples are enough for now.

Irresponsible Choices

AmyDB Wrote: 2 hours ago (6:11 PM)
Being a "romantic" is all well & good Mag. . . . So long as it doesn't blind one to reality.