Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 16 hours ago (6:34 PM)
Oh Bright Gods......would you guys stop with the penile parrying & thrusting. . . please.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 17 hours ago (6:23 PM)
Puck said. . . . Did you participate in the study about why lesbians are fat? Any thoughts before your wedding? ___________________ Nope, I've always been big, as far as being "fat" I guess that's in the eye of the beholder. I do know I can still dead lift my own weight of 200lbs & put in a solid days work, my lady loves me & my kids adore me so nothing else matters Puck.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 18 hours ago (5:16 PM)
sorry about the double post.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 18 hours ago (5:16 PM)
Off topic I know but. . . . Eric did you see Wyoming is now allowing homosexual unions? My lady & I are thinking about a spring union so the non-Asatrur family members can take part in our happiness.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 18 hours ago (5:16 PM)

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 18 hours ago (5:08 PM)
Rightmtt said. . . . . I invite you to take a look at eric's comments in last week's Coulter column, Amy, and then decide whether or not any of us should engage this guy in conversation. _____________________ I have to think you're referring to the tete a tete between Eric & Darby. The statement about Darby's wife was in bad taste. Hurtful & cruel to be sure. However I've tangled with Darby, he can also be hurtful & cruel but he uses "Christian / catholic compassion" as a shield so he usually gets a bye. Shiite happens when a person gets angry. I'll continue addressing Eric just as I do Darby because if I stopped addressing everyone who's been offensive then I'd be talking to my dogs & cats.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 19 hours ago (4:09 PM)

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 19 hours ago (4:09 PM)

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

AmyDB Wrote: 19 hours ago (4:03 PM)
It happens Eric.. about every 6 to 8 months the mods let down their guard & the viral infestation returns