In response to:
Lil'Denny said.... Amy, Again, what physical evidence is prevalent that shows Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? What eyewitness saw the initial points of the altercation that proves that Trayvon was not defending himself? None. Only evidence available shows that Trayvon whipp _______________ It is not one piece of physical evidence that leads to the conclusion that Martin did in all probibility initiate the physical confrontation, it is the whole of the physical evidence. If Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation then why are there no marks or bruising on Martins body? With the tech available now had Zimmerman struck a blow, any blow, to initiate the physical side then it would have been found. None was. Yet there was ample evidence on Zimmerman that someone had opened a can of "whuparse" on him. Your argument is without evidence, merit, or fact but you carry it with emotion to be sure.
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago