In response to:
Lil'Denny said.... Amy, Again, what physical evidence is prevalent that shows Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? What eyewitness saw the initial points of the altercation that proves that Trayvon was not defending himself? None. Only evidence available shows that Trayvon whipp _______________ It is not one piece of physical evidence that leads to the conclusion that Martin did in all probibility initiate the physical confrontation, it is the whole of the physical evidence. If Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation then why are there no marks or bruising on Martins body? With the tech available now had Zimmerman struck a blow, any blow, to initiate the physical side then it would have been found. None was. Yet there was ample evidence on Zimmerman that someone had opened a can of "whuparse" on him. Your argument is without evidence, merit, or fact but you carry it with emotion to be sure.
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 13 hours ago