In response to:
Lil'Denny said.... Amy, Again, what physical evidence is prevalent that shows Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? What eyewitness saw the initial points of the altercation that proves that Trayvon was not defending himself? None. Only evidence available shows that Trayvon whipp _______________ It is not one piece of physical evidence that leads to the conclusion that Martin did in all probibility initiate the physical confrontation, it is the whole of the physical evidence. If Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation then why are there no marks or bruising on Martins body? With the tech available now had Zimmerman struck a blow, any blow, to initiate the physical side then it would have been found. None was. Yet there was ample evidence on Zimmerman that someone had opened a can of "whuparse" on him. Your argument is without evidence, merit, or fact but you carry it with emotion to be sure.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago