Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
Very true Trog, the only things that will mend this trend is for parents to become the authority figured again. To take back the reins of authority over their children & the decisions within the schools. To do that means the parents, that's _US_ btw, need to exert influence within the school boards & the counties within which we live. As I've been saying we need to take back the local governments that includes the school boards. We do this then we, the parents & grand parents, can make ourselves heard above the babble of the progressive humanists.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago