Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
Very true Trog, the only things that will mend this trend is for parents to become the authority figured again. To take back the reins of authority over their children & the decisions within the schools. To do that means the parents, that's _US_ btw, need to exert influence within the school boards & the counties within which we live. As I've been saying we need to take back the local governments that includes the school boards. We do this then we, the parents & grand parents, can make ourselves heard above the babble of the progressive humanists.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago