Romney and the Rapist

amy185 Wrote: Aug 29, 2012 12:49 AM
When Abraham Lincoln ran for President, he didn't run on a platform to free the slaves. If he had, it's obvious what would have happened. Mitt too must be a good politician to save our country from BO. It is clear to many of us that we are on the brink of disaster. Waiting any longer is not an option. Therefore, Mr. Romney must pick his battles carefully. He cannot reach for everything at once, or he (and therefore we) loose it all. Come on guys... think it through. If Mitt is a good Mormon like it appears, he'll take steps in the direction we all want in regards to the millions of abortions each and every year. In the meantime, he's got to get elected!
Has it occurred to anyone else that perhaps Aken is in deep with the Democrats staged as a distraction so that the Republicans loose the Senate again? Why else would Aken be so stubborn? And if so, can the Republicans disavow from him in some way? So much is at stake, we must try to find a way to oust him off the Republican ticket and put someone in that can win. If we don't, we all loose!

Obama Outsourcing jobs – to China

amy185 Wrote: Aug 21, 2012 3:50 PM
I saw Diane Sawyer's story when it was first broadcast and I began watching a trend that Obama has. Whatever Obama's faults or potentially unpopular characteristics are, he points a finger of accusation for that very fault to someone/anyone on the conservative side of politics. For example, when Obama said that conservatives have declared "war on women", I thought to myself, "Hmmm, what harm has Obama brought to women in America?" Sure enough, it has been shown that women have been hit hardest on the job market. Another example, Obama screams that Mitt/Ryan want to cut Medicaid. So I start looking and sure enough, Obama proposes monstrous cuts to Medicaid in his feeble attempt to make Obamacare look less expensive. Check it out! It's true.
As a retired school counselor, I see that the media (along with most all progressives) is using good old fashioned peer pressure and sometimes bullying tactics to push their agenda. It's so blatant, I don't understand how people don't see that they're being dubbed. Then my friends who get all the news from the main stream media, tell me that I should not believe everything I read, that I need to get a balanced view of America and try to get both both sides before choosing conservatism. The media bias is so heavy that we're all being trained to peer pressure others into thinking as they think. Wow, wake up America!
You are soooo right. In fact, it has gotten to the point that every time I see Obama and company raise a pointed finger in accusation for someone's crimes, I think to myself, "You just exposed yourself again." I think Romney/Ryan should call him on it, put it back in his face, and call it what it is--hypocrisy.
One thing I've noticed about how Mitt works is that when he sees a problem (fiscally unstable state government, needed healthcare policy changes on a state level, Utah about to loose hosting the Olympics, etc), he'll find a way to turn it around. With good people around the country pulling for him, he can get elected President and change things for all America. Thanks Hugh for offering your ideas. Wow--what this country can accomplish when we work together, and I can't think of a better cause than the mess our country is in right now. Hope Mitt uses his usual wisdom on this one.

The Reagan in Romney

amy185 Wrote: Aug 11, 2012 4:15 AM
Absolutely! I've seen this free market side of Romney and wondered why other's didn't. Another issue that voters seem to be missing...Romney doesn't think talk should be cheap. He takes his promises seriously. I'm from Colorado and went to his speech at the Fairgrounds in Golden. I'm excited and passionate about the possibilities of him removing Obama. I hope others will follow.

Romney Shines in Israel

amy185 Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 5:02 PM
Thanks for clarifying what happened in Israel. From the media, I was wondering if Mitt Romney blew it. Sounds to me like he was right on and not afraid to confront the issues.
I agree. Stricter gun control is obviously not the answer to violent crime but we must send a clear message to evil doers. As a citizen of Colorado, I'd like it said to the really evil men in the world that if they want to become infamous through violent crimes, then don't pick Colorado because we have dire consequences. Other than the death penalty, what could send that message?

Election Integrity: It Matters

amy185 Wrote: Jul 27, 2012 3:36 PM
Does Colorado have True the Vote set up? I am a Colorado resident and would like to donate my time if there is something I can do. I am currently signed up as an election judge and a poll watcher for the November election so that I can get trained in both areas. However, I've been told that I cannot do both. If I can help further, please comment to this comment with contact information.

Rupert Murdoch vs Mitt Romney

amy185 Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:45 PM
If Murdock cares at all about saving America, he would swallow his pride and look for the good in Romney. Since I've been reading more about Romney, I've "evolved" into a full fledged supporter. Did you know that much of his public service was done with no salary? Governor and running the Olympics in Utah are two. There's probably more. What a great guy.