In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
I totally want to see Obama lose. Unfortunately, Intrade holds Obama with a 65% chance of winning. Intrade almost ALWAYS calls it correctly. John Stossel himself did a? segment on Intrade. Intrade called it in 2008. Why will Intrade be wrong now?
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago