In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
I totally want to see Obama lose. Unfortunately, Intrade holds Obama with a 65% chance of winning. Intrade almost ALWAYS calls it correctly. John Stossel himself did a? segment on Intrade. Intrade called it in 2008. Why will Intrade be wrong now?
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago