In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
I totally want to see Obama lose. Unfortunately, Intrade holds Obama with a 65% chance of winning. Intrade almost ALWAYS calls it correctly. John Stossel himself did a? segment on Intrade. Intrade called it in 2008. Why will Intrade be wrong now?
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago