In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
I totally want to see Obama lose. Unfortunately, Intrade holds Obama with a 65% chance of winning. Intrade almost ALWAYS calls it correctly. John Stossel himself did a? segment on Intrade. Intrade called it in 2008. Why will Intrade be wrong now?
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 7 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago