This war doesn't involve only women who have volunteered to serve in our military. It's a real war against all 18-year-old American girls, because for the first time in our nation's history, they will be required to sign up for the draft and be ready for a letter...
There are also a lot military feminists who serve, and who are adamantly in favor of this because they want the promotion opportunities and, overlooking the degree to which they have already benefitted from quotas, affirmative action and lowered standards, cannot accept anything that claims they are unequal or inferior to men. Their emphasis on their own careers itself renders them unfit for commissioned status, and the willingness of male officers to go along with this renders them both unfit for their status and professionally incompetent if they really believe it's a good idea.
The real war against women is the announced plan of the Obama administration, using outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta as the fall guy, to assign women for the first time in American history to fight our nation's enemies in military ground combat. That's real war with real guns, real bullets and real deaths.
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 2 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago