This war doesn't involve only women who have volunteered to serve in our military. It's a real war against all 18-year-old American girls, because for the first time in our nation's history, they will be required to sign up for the draft and be ready for a letter...
There are also a lot military feminists who serve, and who are adamantly in favor of this because they want the promotion opportunities and, overlooking the degree to which they have already benefitted from quotas, affirmative action and lowered standards, cannot accept anything that claims they are unequal or inferior to men. Their emphasis on their own careers itself renders them unfit for commissioned status, and the willingness of male officers to go along with this renders them both unfit for their status and professionally incompetent if they really believe it's a good idea.
The real war against women is the announced plan of the Obama administration, using outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta as the fall guy, to assign women for the first time in American history to fight our nation's enemies in military ground combat. That's real war with real guns, real bullets and real deaths.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago