At about the same time, I read a piece by a brilliant conservative analyst with whom I sometimes disagree who was arguing that some conservatives don't take the formidable Barack Obama seriously enough and, in effect, give him cover with their over-the-top depictions of Obama as a Marxist and worse. He erroneously assumes that these supposedly hyperbolic characterizations are motivated by greed (stirring up audiences yields more revenues) and, in any...
Steve 1579 You are spot on! I blame half, yes half, of the country's situation squarely on the Senate and the Congress, and not to forget, John Boehner. Since they have not taken the actions, that's why we need to support people such as Sarah Palin....we just need a lot more people with a lot of fortitude to join her.
I was reading the Old Testament book of Amos a few days ago and was reminded that liberation theologians get much comfort from that prophet's decrying the mistreatment of the poor.
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 9 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago