At about the same time, I read a piece by a brilliant conservative analyst with whom I sometimes disagree who was arguing that some conservatives don't take the formidable Barack Obama seriously enough and, in effect, give him cover with their over-the-top depictions of Obama as a Marxist and worse. He erroneously assumes that these supposedly hyperbolic characterizations are motivated by greed (stirring up audiences yields more revenues) and, in any...
Steve 1579 You are spot on! I blame half, yes half, of the country's situation squarely on the Senate and the Congress, and not to forget, John Boehner. Since they have not taken the actions, that's why we need to support people such as Sarah Palin....we just need a lot more people with a lot of fortitude to join her.
I was reading the Old Testament book of Amos a few days ago and was reminded that liberation theologians get much comfort from that prophet's decrying the mistreatment of the poor.
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago