Who Are Obama's Real Enablers?

AmIBlue Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 5:29 PM
Eleanor32....Yep, I just want to puke when I hear those wussy right-wingers say what a nice guy he is.

Who Are Obama's Real Enablers?

AmIBlue Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 5:27 PM
Steve 1579 You are spot on! I blame half, yes half, of the country's situation squarely on the Senate and the Congress, and not to forget, John Boehner. Since they have not taken the actions, that's why we need to support people such as Sarah Palin....we just need a lot more people with a lot of fortitude to join her.

Who Are Obama's Real Enablers?

AmIBlue Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 5:12 PM
Nothing new in this article that I didn't already know. Yes, silence and apathy will continue to advance the poison killing our country.

Have We Lost America? Hell No!

AmIBlue Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 11:24 AM
Finally! I have been trying in my own little way to do just you did here, Kurt! Rally up and engage the troops - we are far from dead, decayed, or defeated. PLEASE post a "Pep Talk" every week!

Urban Problem Bigger Than Detroit

AmIBlue Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 10:55 AM
The Governor, Rick Snyder, is not handling this badly. He walked into a situation that had been festering for years from former democrat governors...one comes to mind as most recent, Jennifer Grahnolm who virtually ignored the problem in Detroit. Gov. Snyder was left to be the sense and sensibility to tackle it - I live here, I know this is a fact!

Urban Problem Bigger Than Detroit

AmIBlue Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 10:50 AM
Absolutely!
Personally, I think NBC shows it's true colors with this move. Jimmy Fallon sucks up to the obamas; it seems every time I tune in (rarely) one or both of them are on his show. Besides I think IF they replace Leno (big mistake!) they should do so with Jimmy Kimmel - much better than Fallon.

Is Obama Down For the Count?

AmIBlue Wrote: Mar 11, 2013 10:15 AM
BRAVO, Kurt, your assessment is right on!
That is the perfect job for Karl Rove! These candidates should be thoroughly vetted and their agendas scrutinized BEFORE they can be supported as 'authentic' Tea Party endorsed!

Robert Redford’s Head is Full of Oil

AmIBlue Wrote: Feb 21, 2013 1:45 PM
I think you need to do a little bit of deep research as to why Redford is so engaged about the subject. He is a very vocal opposer to the Keystone Pipeline for a very 'personal' reason....it runs too close to his property and he is hollering because it will 'devaluate' his property/investment. Go ahead, you may learn something about what Redford has to offer.