In response to:
I agree that there are some people in positions because they have risen to their level of incompetence. This man is most likely one of them. He is most likely a political appointee. I have worked with some of the best and smartest people in the ATF. The agents in the field who do the real work that make us safe. Remember, they are required to do what their bosses (read political appointees) tell them to do. Please do not compare the agents in the field to those who thought up this cabal and followed through with it. Remember that it was a field agent that brought this into the light of truth from the darkness at the risk of his life and career. There are a lot of good people in the ATF.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 8 hours ago