In response to:
I agree that there are some people in positions because they have risen to their level of incompetence. This man is most likely one of them. He is most likely a political appointee. I have worked with some of the best and smartest people in the ATF. The agents in the field who do the real work that make us safe. Remember, they are required to do what their bosses (read political appointees) tell them to do. Please do not compare the agents in the field to those who thought up this cabal and followed through with it. Remember that it was a field agent that brought this into the light of truth from the darkness at the risk of his life and career. There are a lot of good people in the ATF.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago