In response to:
I agree that there are some people in positions because they have risen to their level of incompetence. This man is most likely one of them. He is most likely a political appointee. I have worked with some of the best and smartest people in the ATF. The agents in the field who do the real work that make us safe. Remember, they are required to do what their bosses (read political appointees) tell them to do. Please do not compare the agents in the field to those who thought up this cabal and followed through with it. Remember that it was a field agent that brought this into the light of truth from the darkness at the risk of his life and career. There are a lot of good people in the ATF.
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago