In response to:
NO apparently you don't. A federal employee who has lied (perjury) to Congress is placed on administrative leave. He gets a job working for a bank. He is now getting two salaries. One from the bank (maybe legit depending on how he obtained his job) and one from taxpayers. He is effectively being paid by the taxpayer for a do nothing job (also illegal, called double dipping). And the reason he's on administrative leave is that he was actively involved in the Fast n' Furious operation that lead to the death of at least one federal agent. And you don't think that that's important?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago