In response to:
NO apparently you don't. A federal employee who has lied (perjury) to Congress is placed on administrative leave. He gets a job working for a bank. He is now getting two salaries. One from the bank (maybe legit depending on how he obtained his job) and one from taxpayers. He is effectively being paid by the taxpayer for a do nothing job (also illegal, called double dipping). And the reason he's on administrative leave is that he was actively involved in the Fast n' Furious operation that lead to the death of at least one federal agent. And you don't think that that's important?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago