In response to:
NO apparently you don't. A federal employee who has lied (perjury) to Congress is placed on administrative leave. He gets a job working for a bank. He is now getting two salaries. One from the bank (maybe legit depending on how he obtained his job) and one from taxpayers. He is effectively being paid by the taxpayer for a do nothing job (also illegal, called double dipping). And the reason he's on administrative leave is that he was actively involved in the Fast n' Furious operation that lead to the death of at least one federal agent. And you don't think that that's important?
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago