In response to:
NO apparently you don't. A federal employee who has lied (perjury) to Congress is placed on administrative leave. He gets a job working for a bank. He is now getting two salaries. One from the bank (maybe legit depending on how he obtained his job) and one from taxpayers. He is effectively being paid by the taxpayer for a do nothing job (also illegal, called double dipping). And the reason he's on administrative leave is that he was actively involved in the Fast n' Furious operation that lead to the death of at least one federal agent. And you don't think that that's important?
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 43 minutes ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 4 hours ago