In response to:
NO apparently you don't. A federal employee who has lied (perjury) to Congress is placed on administrative leave. He gets a job working for a bank. He is now getting two salaries. One from the bank (maybe legit depending on how he obtained his job) and one from taxpayers. He is effectively being paid by the taxpayer for a do nothing job (also illegal, called double dipping). And the reason he's on administrative leave is that he was actively involved in the Fast n' Furious operation that lead to the death of at least one federal agent. And you don't think that that's important?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago