During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
And alliturd, MASS MURDERS have increased exponentially most especially since your demented prez took over.
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago