During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
And alliturd, MASS MURDERS have increased exponentially most especially since your demented prez took over.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago