During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
And alliturd, MASS MURDERS have increased exponentially most especially since your demented prez took over.
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago