Last week we were given a photo op about the "security" of the border from Senators John McCain and Chuck Schumer as they stood in front of the border fence near Nogales, Arizona and watched as a woman entered the country illegally right in front of them. As Allahpundit said at the time, McCain was in "pretend border-hawk mode to lay the groundwork for the big immigration debate in the Senate next month. This bill’s not going to pass if Republican voters become convinced that the GOP caucus is selling them out on border improvements in the name...
And obama - you know that demented demonic prez - AFFIRMTIVELY STATED that the fence on the border is virtually all completed. I wonder if EVER in his despicable life he EVER told a truth. Yea, I THINK NOT! His entire MO is to LIE and LIE and LIE!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago