The Obama campaign store is getting....creative? Artists on Team Obama thought it would be a good idea to replace the stars and stripes with streaks and an Obama O so they could sell it to fans in the campaign shop.
This by all means this is a step too far, however it is representative of how some Obama supporters actually feel. For example, remember the woman who thought she was going to get "Obama money?"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago