Chis Matthews' obsession with race hasn't come to an end even though the country just re-elected President Obama to a second term. On his show last night Matthews claimed minorities didn't vote for Mitt Romney because they didn't like the "ethnic dog whistles" used throughout the campaign against Obama. Matthews played a clip of Newt Gingrich correctly stating President Obama is the most effective food stamp president in history. Today, there are a record number of people on food stamps, 47 million, and that number has ballooned since Obama took office in 2009. Not to mention, Gingrich has pointed out...
Interesting facts about matthews is that he is a Catholic and professes today to still be a practicing Catholicism. Also, he served in the Peace Corps in Africa. Now while that may not be of concern to some, being a Catholic means that Matthews is absolutely professing to standards that absolutely goes against the rules and tenets of Catholicism. But evidently matthews just doesn't care. Also, having served in the Peace Corps in Africa WILL account for his abject racism. YES, matthews is a BIG TIME racist and he continues to adhere to that racism. Our daughter served in the Peace Corps and yes, she came back from Nepal very tainted in her political views. Those Peace Corps volunteers return home as socialists
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 11 hours ago