Chis Matthews' obsession with race hasn't come to an end even though the country just re-elected President Obama to a second term. On his show last night Matthews claimed minorities didn't vote for Mitt Romney because they didn't like the "ethnic dog whistles" used throughout the campaign against Obama. Matthews played a clip of Newt Gingrich correctly stating President Obama is the most effective food stamp president in history. Today, there are a record number of people on food stamps, 47 million, and that number has ballooned since Obama took office in 2009. Not to mention, Gingrich has pointed out...
Interesting facts about matthews is that he is a Catholic and professes today to still be a practicing Catholicism. Also, he served in the Peace Corps in Africa. Now while that may not be of concern to some, being a Catholic means that Matthews is absolutely professing to standards that absolutely goes against the rules and tenets of Catholicism. But evidently matthews just doesn't care. Also, having served in the Peace Corps in Africa WILL account for his abject racism. YES, matthews is a BIG TIME racist and he continues to adhere to that racism. Our daughter served in the Peace Corps and yes, she came back from Nepal very tainted in her political views. Those Peace Corps volunteers return home as socialists
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014