In response to:
I was living in L.A. at the time. I realized that the striking controllers had completely lost touch with the working folks when, in a front page newspaper article, one of the striking controllers was interviewed in front of his backyard swimming pool, commiserating that he didn't know how he'd make ends meet ... he guessed he might have to sell his yacht.
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago