In response to:
I was living in L.A. at the time. I realized that the striking controllers had completely lost touch with the working folks when, in a front page newspaper article, one of the striking controllers was interviewed in front of his backyard swimming pool, commiserating that he didn't know how he'd make ends meet ... he guessed he might have to sell his yacht.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago