I've been critical of Republican tactics and messaging this week, so let's give credit where it's due: Moments ago, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the floor and offered an immediate vote on President Obama's fiscal cliff plan, which shocked the Beltway late last week. (In case you're keeping score at home, this was the surreal proposal that induced McConnell to laugh out loud as it was outlined by Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner). Harry Reid quickly objected and shut the whole thing down, labeling the suggestion a "stunt." Think about that. The President of the United States,...
In response to:
"You people" (got that from Ann Romney) have got to grow up. It is time to give up with your mindless hate. Fact: taxes on the super wealthy do NOT affect job creation. Fact: there is worrisome climate climate change. Fact: America is not a 'Socialist' country. Fact: the government is not evil. OK? Now, with that in mind, please move on. The election is over; you were - and ARE - wrong about most things. We have some serious issues in this country so we need to come together without all your ignorant and hateful propaganda.
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago