Your ignorance and hatred is frightening. I am white and have worked hard all my life too...BUT I don't lie call the president and freely elected officials names and flame hatred at people you know nothing about. If it makes you feel good to think you are the only hard worker, then fine. But, fellow, this is America and we have a democratic society that has different opinions and different values. Why can't you realize this and stop spreading lies and calling people names? Turn off Fox "news", pick up a history book, re-visit REAL (as opposed to phony Tea Party) Christian values and cool down. And, oh by the way, I get you don't like taxes. So what? I don't either. But, again this is America. So, grow up.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago