'Tax & Spend', 'Tax & Spend', 'Tax & Spend.' Haven't you people looked at the election results. The majority of the people don't believe your nonsense and irrational hatred. Do you know why? Well, YOU ARE WRONG. Since, however, being wrong is the hallmark of the right wing, you don't care; I understand that. But, still, you remain wrong. Not only is 'tax & spend' meaningless and a mere right wing propaganda phrase, but it has no bearing to economic theory. The issue, instead, is supply vs. demand. When we are in a situation like now, the classic - and right - response is to stimulate the economy. OK? Forget your empty slogans, and pick up some economic texts. The majority of REAL Americans are tired of your whining.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago