'Tax & Spend', 'Tax & Spend', 'Tax & Spend.' Haven't you people looked at the election results. The majority of the people don't believe your nonsense and irrational hatred. Do you know why? Well, YOU ARE WRONG. Since, however, being wrong is the hallmark of the right wing, you don't care; I understand that. But, still, you remain wrong. Not only is 'tax & spend' meaningless and a mere right wing propaganda phrase, but it has no bearing to economic theory. The issue, instead, is supply vs. demand. When we are in a situation like now, the classic - and right - response is to stimulate the economy. OK? Forget your empty slogans, and pick up some economic texts. The majority of REAL Americans are tired of your whining.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago