After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Your ignorance and propagandistic use of that word is even more disgraceful than the inaction and do-nothing of conservatives. Do you have any idea what 'communism' means? If you did, you would NEVER even use that word in the same sentence of our democracy. Shame on you. I suggest you pick up a history book sometime and try to learn something instead of venting your hatred and ignorance against our country. And I supposed you consider yourself a "patriot" with this mindless name calling? What a joke.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 6 hours ago