After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Your ignorance and propagandistic use of that word is even more disgraceful than the inaction and do-nothing of conservatives. Do you have any idea what 'communism' means? If you did, you would NEVER even use that word in the same sentence of our democracy. Shame on you. I suggest you pick up a history book sometime and try to learn something instead of venting your hatred and ignorance against our country. And I supposed you consider yourself a "patriot" with this mindless name calling? What a joke.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 4 hours ago