So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
Well, since you are so smart, why don't you help 'stupid' me with the answers?
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 16 hours ago