So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
Well, since you are so smart, why don't you help 'stupid' me with the answers?
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago