So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
Well, since you are so smart, why don't you help 'stupid' me with the answers?
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago