So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
Well, since you are so smart, why don't you help 'stupid' me with the answers?
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago