It's not unusual for the liberal media to mock the views of conservatives. However, this is just getting ridiculous.
During Marco Rubio's response to President Obama's recent State of the Union, he made the apparently fatal mistake of taking a sip of water.
Being called the new "Watergate," liberal media immediately jumped on the opportunity to mock this rising star in the the Republican party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago